GDT: [Game #57] Dallas Stars vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - 5:00 PM CT (BSSW)

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
the book is wrong. offsides should be waived if the offside player is away from the play and is actively leaving the zone and goalie should be able to cry foul if he's way out of the crease and barely gets bumped, its like a half step above a dive. 'oh let me just get out where the players are and then flop in traffic lane, oh no I got bumped better call it back because i couldnt protect the wide open net'
No argument here. These are both hot topics like the skate in the crease used to be and I'm sure they'll get adjusted at the next opportunity.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
the book is wrong. offsides should be waived if the offside player is away from the play and is actively leaving the zone and goalie should not be able to cry foul if he's way out of the crease and barely gets bumped, its like a half step above a dive. 'oh let me just get out where the players are and then flop in traffic lane, oh no I got bumped better call it back because i couldnt protect the wide open net'
Unfortunately, the refs are stuck having to call the game based on what the rules are and not what we wish the rules were.

Reactions: hairylikebear

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Man Johnny Hockej must be so stoked that he won’t be playing meaningful games for the rest of his career

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well solid period except for the fact that 2/3 of our goals didn't count. More OT hockey soon

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
You would have fit in well around here between 2018-2022. We are back on the Bennwagon though.
Benn_Wagon.png

Reactions: The Tourist

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Suter has to have the worst shot in the league
4 Stars are in the bottom 30 league wide in % of unblocked shots that missed net- miller, glendening, and hakanpaa are actually worse while suter is #30.

Kivi is actually top 20 in the league. more than 4/5 attempts hit the net.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
There is no way that just called that. Refs are f***ing bum f***s who are dumb as f***. Jesus christ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad