GDT: Game 57 | Columbus @ Arizona | 8:30 PM EST | Tank Bowl

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So its 3 on 3 but if there's a penalty it becomes 4 on 3! Oh that makes sense...did anyone think this one through or is Buttcrack Bettman and his crew of idiots at the controls couldn't muster 2 brain cells together to figure that one out...gimmicky shit! Make it 4 on 4 all game long and scrub the OT until the play-offs where its the most exciting

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
So it’s 3 on 3 but if there's a penalty it becomes 4 on 3! Oh that makes sense...did anyone think this one through or is Buttcrack Bettman and his crew of idiots at the controls couldn't muster 2 brain cells together to figure that one out...gimmicky shit! Make it 4 on 4 all game long and scrub the OT until the play-offs where its the most exciting
Ummm…no

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Sloppy 1st period but I thought we were the better team in this one overall. Nice to see this terrific rivalry. We're capable of playing a competitive game against Arizona in my opinion.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Kuraly and Jenner, who are excellent defensively... you saw.

I'm curious to see what the lineups will be like when Gaudreau returns. I think either Laine ot Marchenko will play with Sillinger and Johnson. But I'm not against Sillinger -- Johnson -- Laine line. Johnson as the center.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Boqvist is so smooth and has great vision . Amazing how much better the power play has become ….

I haven't been impressed with Boqvist's vision until recently. It looks like he's figured out that there is a pretty good shooter to his left, it's just been a matter of figuring out how to improve the accuracy of the passes. It's a shame that Werenski has never taken interest in what is to his left, almost like his neck doesn't twist that way.

That and RH shot to RH shot. I don't know how you put Werenski on the top unit after this.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
it's just been a matter of figuring out how to improve the accuracy of the passes.
And quickness. There's still too much of wanting get some feeling of the puck before moving in it forward (to Laine). They're not going to score PP one-timer goals like last night against better defensive teams.

Reactions: Marioesque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad