GDT: Game 56: Sharks vs. Predators 7:00pm NBCSCA

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
When he doesn’t have a pair of anchors on his wings. Seriously, watch the game and watch any offence die on their stick and then be turned over.

He should have had Barabanov and Zadina on his wings (which he did for one shift which was good).
Aight fair. His linemates haven't helped much if at all.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I mean, Sharks would have won that game if there DZone system wasn’t effectively a PK at 5v5.

Score flattered the Sharks.

When he doesn’t have a pair of anchors on his wings. Seriously, watch the game and watch any offence die on their stick and then be turned over.

He should have had Barabanov and Zadina on his wings (which he did for one shift which was good).

Yeah I mean, they barely had any time in the offensive zone. I’d love to see Eklund with like… actual 2nd liners and not two 4th liners.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Somewhat entertaining game to be at and good result...also hopefully a good indicator of how they'll do vs a bunch of the mid teams left on the schedule including NJ, Pittsburgh, St. Louis. Minnesota, Seattle, Islanders, Ottawa, and Calgary (a bit worried there based on the last game lol). And there are the big tanks bowls vs Anaheim, Columbus, and Arizona as well as the mega-tank bowls vs Chicago. Tanks roll on haha

• Love
Reactions: Chinaski89

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
KSherwood.jpg

All apologies to Faith Ford (Corky Sherwood of Murphy Brown)... I had to take something amusing out of tonight's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad