GDT: Game 56: New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5614.jpeg

IMG_5621.jpeg

IMG_5620.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Dallas Stars
7pm ET - MSG
IMG_5623.gif

IMG_5619.jpeg

IMG_5618.jpeg

IMG_5424.gif

IMG_5624.jpeg

Stars Projected Line up

Jason Robertson -- Roope Hintz -- Joe Pavelski
Mason Marchment -- Logan Stankoven -- Tyler Seguin
Jamie Benn -- Sam Steel -- Wyatt Johnston
Ty Dellandrea -- Radek Faksa -- Craig Smith

Ryan Suter -- Miro Heiskanen
Thomas Harley -- Joel Hanley
Esa Lindell -- Derrick Pouliot

Scott Wedgewood
Jake Oettinger

Scratched:
None
Injured: Matt Duchene (lower body), Jani Hakanpaa (upper body), Nils Lundkvist (upper body)

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jimmy Vesey
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Will Cuylle -- Jonny Brodzinski -- Kaapo Kakko
Adam Edstrom -- Barclay Goodrow -- Matt Rempe

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Erik Gustafsson -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Zac Jones, Alex Belzile
Injured: None
IMG_5622.jpeg
IMG_5566.gif
IMG_4627.gif

IMG_4629.jpeg

Last edited:

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
One thing I learned from yesterday's game: I will NEVER put Mika down again. He waits for big games and yesterday proved that fact to me.
This is something I feel very acutely. I don't get too bent out of shape about Mika having a mediocre regular season. He's proven it in the playoffs. I don't get so excited about Panarin having an amazing regular season. He's done it before and needs to prove it in the playoffs for it to mean something.

I do get excited about Lafreniere's regular season. He hasn't proven it in the regular season yet, so it means something.

Oh, and punching the Islanders in the face is always fun. Thanks Rempe.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
It’s been funny this season for Mika because almost every GDT where he’s getting shit on the hardest he usually ends up with a massive goal later in that game.

It’s still been a down season for him but that has been an amusing coincidence

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Tough one coming off the high of Sunday, at least Dallas played at Boston, so 2nd of a B2B for them. They are great though, they got goalied by the Bruins yesterday, but just a really strong possession team.

Interested to see if this is Quick in net to give Igor a breather after all the pomp and circumstance Sunday.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
duchene didn't play vs. Boston lower body. Heiskanen didn't play--birth of child. Has he hopped on plane to NYC? Hakanpaa and Lundkvist not on trip because of injuries. Dallas recalled two D for yesterday's game vs. Bruins. Derrick Pouliot whose career has been a back and forth NHL to AHL to NHL to AHL for about 8/9 years and Alex Petrovic who before yesterday hadn't played in the NHL since 2019. So it seems there is a little bit of an injury bug going on with the Stars which is a first for this year because until recently they hadn't really had any. Also more likely Wedgewood in net as Oettinger played against the Bruins.....though Wedgewood is pretty good.

So along with the back to back and there are no guarantees there are things that maybe the Rangers can take advantage of tonight.

Last edited:

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Tough one coming off the high of Sunday, at least Dallas played at Boston, so 2nd of a B2B for them. They are great though, they got goalied by the Bruins yesterday, but just a really strong possession team.

Interested to see if this is Quick in net to give Igor a breather after all the pomp and circumstance Sunday.

I think we see Quick. Give Igor the games against NJ & Philly. Quick gets the 2nd of the back to back Sunday against CBJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad