Game 56: Nashville are in town.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
TDL is about two weeks away.

If a bigger earning player gets moved to make room for a significant deal, the team has no one to blame but themselves.

46-18 shot attempts against the Predators.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
TDL is about two weeks away.

If a bigger earning player gets moved to make room for a significant deal, the team has no one to blame but themselves.

46-18 shot attempts against the Predators.
As much as he's injured far too often... I miss Carrier, at least he plays with urgency.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
billy-twister.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
As much as he's injured far too often... I miss Carrier, at least he plays with urgency.

It has felt like there's a staleness to the team this season. It is largely last year's team but I don't know if we have looked good consistently multiple games in a row even with the beginning of the year win streak.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It has felt like there's a staleness to the team this season. It is largely last year's team but I don't know if we have looked good consistently multiple games in a row even with the beginning of the year win streak.
Injuries also don't help... but at the same time the one game we did start with everyone we got shut out.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hill is regressing hard. I mean how many goals has he allowed in his last 3 starts?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You will get downvoted a ton if you say this on the Knights reddit page, but this team is not at all a playoff lock.

If it wasn't for their beginning of the season hot start, they would either be out of the playoffs by now or in a wildcard spot fighting for a spot.

As of now, it is really hard to picture this team getting back to back cups even when healthy.

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
You will get downvoted a ton if you say this on the Knights reddit page, but this team is not at all a playoff lock.

If it wasn't for their beginning of the season hot start, they would either be out of the playoffs by now or in a wildcard spot fighting for a spot.

As of now, it is really hard to picture this team getting back to back cups even when healthy.

I think missing the playoffs would take some doing, we are still 8 points ahead of ninth place Nashville, but we don't look like a team who will do anything in the playoffs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I think missing the playoffs would take some doing, we are still 8 points ahead of ninth place Nashville, but we don't look like a team who will do anything in the playoffs.
It is possible though. We have now lost 3 out 4 games with our only win coming off against the Sharks. I can't remember our last game where we honestly played really good. Hill is regressing giving up 13 goals in his last 3 starts. Stone may be out with an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00