Post-Game Talk: GAME #56: Canucks 4 @ Sabres 2 - Buffalo gets Burr'd, Bo gets bruised

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Back at 'er, boys. This roadtrip is only halfway done.

Also, I went ahead and got that jersey signed by Babych and Lumme:

0SR0hZD.jpg

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Canucks will be tired. 3-0 Sabres

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Gaunce scored second time in as many days.

Someone alert big willie!

5-1 Nux!! Go Nux!!

Playoffs, baby!!

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I don't think Sportsnet is particularly wrong.

Buffalo, to me, is still a team with several holes. Toronto is the team that really nailed their rebuild.

Pastor Of Muppets

Jan 19, 2017
Both teams are coming off back to backs (Canucks may be more rested having played an early game)...Another game the Canucks could win as the Sabres are just as inconsistent as every other team on the bubble..Canucks are relatively healthy,so there's no excuses.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I don't think Sportsnet is particularly wrong.

Buffalo, to me, is still a team with several holes. Toronto is the team that really nailed their rebuild.

The problem is a lot of teams don't know when to move from rebuild to the next step. Buffalo needs to dump a few players and trade some futures for more proven players and they will be ok.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
The problem is a lot of teams don't know when to move from rebuild to the next step. Buffalo needs to dump a few players and trade some futures for more proven players and they will be ok.

They really ****ed up the Lehner and Kane deals. They also could've hired someone better than Bylsma.

Black Noise

Flavourtown
Aug 7, 2014
North Vancouver
They really ****ed up the Lehner and Kane deals. They also could've hired someone better than Bylsma.

And their defence is awful. Ristolainen is good but he's not a guy you want going forward as your #1 or #2 defenceman, ain't gonna win much with him playing those minutes.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
And their jerseys are ****ing awful too. Can't believe they haven't ditched those yet.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Nah I like the classic original look they went back to. Would you rather they bring back the slug, or the devil head, or those terrible red sabre unis, what would you want them to go to

Something they've never had. I've never liked any of their jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad