Orlov | Mike Green (Game time decision)
Karl Alzner | John Carlson
John Erskine | Connor Carrick

Starting Goaltender
Michal Neuvirth

Last edited:

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Another must win game. Any word on getting people back? :handclap: I just realized NBC means that high whinny boise will be on my tv again :(.

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Waffleboarded away!! DRIIIIIIVE!! I like Doc as a commentator actually. I just wish NBC would lower his voice tone or something. He's so shrill sometimes. It would be funny to here DRIIIIIVE in a low slo-mo voice.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
Hoping to see Alfredsson tonight - since he came back from his injury he's been thoroughly anonymous.
Jurco also needs to start contributing on the scoreboard if he wants to stick around.
Needless to say, another huge game.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Waffleboarded away!! DRIIIIIIVE!! I like Doc as a commentator actually. I just wish NBC would lower his voice tone or something. He's so shrill sometimes. It would be funny to here DRIIIIIVE in a low slo-mo voice.

With no more Gary Thorne, Doc is America's voice for hockey. He was at his best during the FOX days when works with John Davidson. This NBC A crew has grown on me but I'm still a fan of Strader and John Forslund as announcers and Daryl Reaugh is the best color guy in the league.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I will post the lines in the morning.

Lineup should be the same as in last game.

Imo, that biggest surprise at this season, we can have identical lineup for 2 games in-a-row! :amazed:

Gus - Zeta - Abby
Jurc - TWinky - Tats
Andy - Helmer - Alfie
Mills - Glendy - Patty

Kronner - Big E
Caesar - Q
Kuba - Smitty

Howie

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Lineup should be the same as in last game.

Imo, that biggest surprise at this season, we can have identical lineup for 2 games in-a-row! :amazed:

Gus - Zeta - Abby
Jurc - TWinky - Tats
Andy - Helmer - Alfie
Mills - Glendy - Patty

Kronner - Big E
Caesar - Q
Kuba - Smitty

Howie

Caesar???

kilgoretrout

Nov 16, 2011

I love all of the different and creative verbs he uses. Even if you're looking away from the TV for a minute and hear his play-by-play, the image of what's going on is pretty clear.

Doc is so much better than Ken Daniels on FSD. It seems like he just says something like "Helm! with a good move," or "Bertuzzi, right in!." If I didn't see the game, I'd have no idea what the move looked like, or how the player came in.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I love all of the different and creative verbs he uses. Even if you're looking away from the TV for a minute and hear his play-by-play, the image of what's going on is pretty clear.

Doc is so much better than Ken Daniels on FSD. It seems like he just says something like "Helm! with a good move," or "Bertuzzi, right in!." If I didn't see the game, I'd have no idea what the move looked like, or how the player came in.

It's television. The vast majority of other viewers can SEE that Helm made a nice move, and that Bertuzzi went offside. Painting the picture for viewers is for radio.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
The Kaiser?

Huh, that's an interesting place to go with it.

As far as nicknames go I like 'Keiser' or 'the Keiser' for Danny.

Not really a fan of Caesar per se.

But then again I still have no idea why the hell Kindl is referred to as Kuba by Babcock, and how that nickname came about.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
DeKeyser Soze?

7950404c5bcca3663e5beaff9af26957.jpeg

For the first time all season I actually predict a win, and a big one at that. 6-2 Wings. Hank(2), The Sauce, Goose, Miller, and Kronwall.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 31 min
Mike Green and Brooks Laich are both game time decisions, Oates said.

Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera 28 min
Michal Neuvirth, who had 42 saves in Detroit on Friday, will start against the Red Wings this afternoon.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
That's kind of our Finnish nickname for him. :)

DeKeyser = "Keisari" = Emperor (translates also to Caesar)

Ahh I see Henkka. Makes perfect sense then.

Lost in translation lol

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
We need more of that secondary scoring considering they have a serious drop-off of talent after their top line... At this point, you might as well have someone watch Ovechkin at all times :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad