GDT: Game #55: Oilers vs Coyotes - 2:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Mullett Matinee Massacree

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
community-ken-jeong.gif

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
We have family from Edmonton and they are chomping at the bit to rub it in, as I rubbed it in when the Oilers were sucking the first part of the year. :laugh:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
It was pointed out in yesterday's broadcast that not only is it a 3 day weekend, but there's a youth tournament going on here, travel teams from alllll over... it was actually full by our standards Thursday night (when the kids started arriving) for a good but not 'marquee' team in Carolina. I can only imagine what the clamor to see McDavid by those kids might be.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Just as long as the debut isn't Carter Hutton-esque. (man that was a depressing day - waited 18 months to be in a stadium with people watching hockey, albeit on a jumbotron...and... plop.)
You know your team is tanking when Carter Hutton is starting.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Tickets starting to dip. Now cheapest is $128. Last ticket sold 22 minutes ago on StubHub. There's a few yokels that think they can get $1,300 for tickets when others in same section are under $200. Had I planned ahead better I would have taken the rail to Tempe and hung around the arena and see what tickets were going for at puck drop. I'll have to do this for a weekend game before the season is out. Don't care who the opposition is.

As for today, I will watch on digital rabbit ears after a stroll to Circle K for a hot dog, Polar Pop and whatever infectious disease I leave with.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Tickets starting to dip. Now cheapest is $128. Last ticket sold 22 minutes ago on StubHub. There's a few yokels that think they can get $1,300 for tickets when others in same section are under $200. Had I planned ahead better I would have taken the rail to Tempe and hung around the arena and see what tickets were going for at puck drop. I'll have to do this for a weekend game before the season is out. Don't care who the opposition is.

As for today, I will watch on digital rabbit ears after a stroll to Circle K for a hot dog, Polar Pop and whatever infectious disease I leave with.
Idk what it is, but I’ve only been to one nice Circle K in this entire state and it was in Queen Creek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad