GDT: [Game #55] Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would've scored with a one timer threat on the PP. Just saying. Glad I turned this one off right after the PP ended

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
All three goals were a result of basic defensive breakdowns in coverage. Players just leaving their man or their area of the ice to go where they don't belong.

1 pt, good night

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Another loss on the forwards after all that PP time with no goal.

Also, this team is back to being unable to beat good teams, gonna be a short playoff run if this keeps up.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
pastrnak got lost on his own and wide open fast

they had to make a great long saucer pass and bury it.. but theyre capable

we didnt look horrendous in OT imho, but it does feel inevitable these days

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Our 4 on 3 powerplay looking for deflection goals will never get old. A goal will be a one timer or pretty much nothing like 80% of the time on those

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
what we lack in pp strengf we make up for in mox bunching

tbh pretty exciting game overall

meh. Maybe if the Stars had a better OT record it would've been exciting, but the closer we got to OT, the more I just gave up on em, so it killed any buzz.

I reckon it's about time we scratch Nils again since I'm sure he's gotta learn something or whatever, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The PP needs a shakeup. Mix up the personnel. Move people around. Do something.

The 4 on 3 PP in OT was awful. All four guys went to their spots and stood still. It was very easy for Boston to defend. Even after the timeout, they went back out and did the same thing. Stand still, pass it around, and try to shoot from the top through two Boston PKers. Ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad