Post-Game Talk: Game 55 - Bergie leads the B's on his bobblehead night - BRUINS 5 Calgary 2 FINAL

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Again, thinking Marchand isn't going to be taxed for the player he is not living in reality, right, wrong or indifferent. he will never get the benefit of anything, and he's earned it.

Yup. Part of the price we pay for him.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I remember watching the dbag Claude Lemieux 60 games a year on NJ, and he NEVER got calls, much like Marchand. The officials hate those guys who do crap behind the play and then have to watch highlights on how they missed the calls.

They still have two lists .

They pounce on the Shaws, Roussels, etc with Marchand somehow lumped in.

They turn a blind eye to Crosby, Subban, and other players that Marchand SHOULD be with.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
They still have two lists .

They pounce on the Shaws, Roussels, etc with Marchand somehow lumped in.

They turn a blind eye to Crosby, Subban, and other players that Marchand SHOULD be with.
Unfortunately Crosby and Subban are just more marketable than a Brad Marchand, which is what it comes down to.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
He gets two minutes for Bradding. The league just needs to add that penalty to the book so everyone knows its a rep call :laugh:
Just looked at the rule book . It is actually in there ... Bradding , a 2 minute minor penalty for being a nuisance, annoyance, irritation, irritant, thorn in one's flesh/side, vexation, trial, the bane of one's life, menace, trouble, problem, worry, bother; informalpain (in the neck), aggravation, headache,

Reactions: Dr Hook

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It was perfectly fine. He jabbed the goalies glove when it was on top of the puck. It's big boy hockey.

If Marchand did wrong the ref should call him on it not let another guy belt him late .That was real late too.Had Brad been hurt I bet you would be singing different tune.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
If Marchand did wrong the ref should call him on it not let another guy belt him late .That was real late too.Had Brad been hurt I bet you would be singing different tune.

No I wouldn't. Marchand has made his bed. I fully expect every liberty taken against him at every chance possible. I'm a fan of defensemen flattening players who poke the goalie glove, no matter how late.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
No I wouldn't. Marchand has made his bed. I fully expect every liberty taken against him at every chance possible. I'm a fan of defensemen flattening players who poke the goalie glove, no matter how late.

Got to agree... i give brad some rope because i think his chip helps his game

But i gotta admit he deserves to be crunched

This is ken linsemen or bobby clarke for a new generation. Some great players are also rats. If they are on your team... try to look the other way and enjoy the good. But dont act high horse if the other side wants blood

These type of players earn what they get

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad