GDT: Game 54: Sharks vs. Blue Jackets 7:30pm NBCSCA

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Pashelka reporting that Labanc is in the lineup tonight.

Guess Kevin's going to try and built up that trade market.
He wouldn't be able to build up that trade value even if he was magically given, Gretzky, Crosby, Ovechkin, Thornton, McDavid best skills.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Sharks in the Couture and Hertl both injured part of this season has been a yin and yang team. I predict a blow out for the Jets, and it's a 1-0 score. The next night I predict a close game, and the Sharks put up 6. Tonight, Columbus comes in and they had a pretty big week. The Sharks are also debuting the 2024 version of the black armor uniforms that actually look pretty nice. I think the Calfin logo will have good mojo for the team tonight.

SNOG

Sharks 5 (Vlasic, Eklund, Zetterlund, Zadina x2)
Jackets 1 (Roslovic)

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I totally forgot that instead of watching this game I can watch Luca Cagnoni again since Portland's playing a home-and-home with Vancouver that finishes tonight.

I'd say it's a tough choice but really that would be dishonest and I don't want to do that to all of you.

So enjoy Luke Kunin, suckers! :P

• Love

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I totally forgot that instead of watching this game I can watch Luca Cagnoni again since Portland's playing a home-and-home with Vancouver that finishes tonight.

I'd say it's a tough choice but really that would be dishonest and I don't want to do that to all of you.

So enjoy Luke Kunin, suckers! :P

That's Alternate Captain Luke Kunin to you. ;)

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad