Prediction Contest: Game 53 - Jets @ Flames - Monday, February 19th, 2024 - 3:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Jets play down to their competition all too often unfortunately.

1708362569997.gif

Flames 3 - 2

WEEGAR with the opener on screened shot from the point.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
After the first dozen games into the season, my score ranked me in the Top 10 and I thought this was pretty easy. Then as the season progressed, my score progressively dropped until I don't think I'm even in the Top 25 anymore. Sigh...

Obviously, I know nothing about predicting but I'll continue to guess blindly and flip between hopes and common sense. And probably still pick the guy whose slump is going to continue...

Jets to win 4-2, Kyle Connor to open the scoring. And waffles for lunch.

Reactions: macmaroon

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
After the first dozen games into the season, my score ranked me in the Top 10 and I thought this was pretty easy. Then as the season progressed, my score progressively dropped until I don't think I'm even in the Top 25 anymore. Sigh...

Obviously, I know nothing about predicting but I'll continue to guess blindly and flip between hopes and common sense. And probably still pick the guy whose slump is going to continue...

Jets to win 4-2, Kyle Connor to open the scoring. And waffles for lunch.
Hey @Inanna, don't complain. You have more points than I do, and I'm cheating...o_O

Just kidding...:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad