GDT: Game 53 - Jets @ Flames GDT Monday, February 19th 3PM CST (Louis Riel Day/Family Day Edition) SNW/TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
or ...rodeo clown ?

I don't think so...

Maybe Homee Dee Clown...

in-living-color-homey-the-clown.gif

Attachments

• in-living-color-homey-the-clown.gif
    in-living-color-homey-the-clown.gif
    794.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Bad games happen but I think it’s fair to be critical of the team when they’ve more or less been on a downward trajectory since the New Year, and they have a track record of that happening in past years.

However, I don’t think all is lost as they’ve been playing better lately and were especially impressive against the Canucks.

I just don’t blame any negative discourse surrounding their overall play recently.
we were number 1 in the central in p% going into this game, we have posters that only show up to make negative posts about this team and randomly go away when we are winning, that isn't being critical that is just being overly negative, all teams go thru rough patches and if you don't think so you don't pay attention to any other team in the league

Reactions: thereturn

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
we were number 1 in the central in p% going into this game, we have posters that only show up to make negative posts about this team and randomly go away when we are winning, that isn't being critical that is just being overly negative, all teams go thru rough patches and if you don't think so you don't pay attention to any other team in the league
I’ve never noticed any such posters, maybe my brain is automatically tuning them out.

Tbh I notice people bitching about people only showing up to bitch than I notice people showing up just to bitch. I guess they have the ignore function put in place for folks like that

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad