Post-Game Talk: Game 53 - B's were due to have a stinker - Sabres 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-2-10_21-39-5.png

:bruins:sabres

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Trap game...they happen over the course of the season, but hopefully the boys can regroup and put this one behind them

Reactions: Chief Nine

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I found myself getting lost in article after article this week singing the Bruins praises while proclaiming us the best team in the league ... Guess the boys have been doing too much reading lately too . No biggie , move on ... a stinker was long overdue . It happens . What a run ! Time to start a new one.
Hey , we should be fresh for tomorrow night ;)

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Cannot win them all .Be interesting to see if or what Sweeney does in next 2 weeks.Elliotte Friedman was on tonite during intermission with headlines at bottom saying Bruins odds are out on MacDonagh.I think they might want to rethink that if true.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Good teams don't lose to the buffalo sabres with their best players missing. Brutal lose. Eye opening to Bruins brass

Bawhahahahaha. I’m sorry but what a laughable and over reactive comment.

Sabres are an NHL hockey team. Let me repeat that. THEY’RE AN NHL HOCKEY TEAM.

Anyone can beat anyone in this league. Chill out with this nonsense.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Whatever. We've been spoiled for the past 2 plus months. I'd hate to be in the Devils' skates tomorrow night. The Bs are going to be pissed as hell, and play like it.

Devils got destroyed by Columbus tonight and will be desperate tomorrow night. Bruins will have to play well tomorrow night to win, probably really well.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Good teams don't lose to the buffalo sabres with their best players missing. Brutal lose. Eye opening to Bruins brass
Nashville, Washington, Toronto, and St. Louis have all lost to the abysmal Coyotes. Washington has also lost to the Sabres. NHL has a lot of parity and good teams lose to bad teams.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Bruins (except Rask) were brutal tonight, but I have to give some credit to Buffalo.
They played the body and were skating hard most of the night.
Still should not be enough, Bruins best players where vomit inducing all night. Bergy looked like he was 50 years old.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
tough loss
see how they respond tomorrow.
hopefully kmiller gets in there sokn.
mcquaid looking rough out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad