GDT: Game 52 - New York Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks, 8:30 ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Tell me more about how we need more skill, or more grit, when what we need is guys who care enough to skate. Just skating hard alleviates like 80% of their problems instead of all the vicious gliding.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
I think the Rangers players are taking after the NBA and the entire team is taking maintenance days. These guys have zero pride just hoping to get a win doing the least amount possible.
When I have moments of delusion I try to get myself to believe that they made a pact to preserve themselves for the playoffs. It's the only way to cope with what's happening out there most of the time.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Also wtf was Gus doing on that goal. Didn’t tie up the stick in front. Tuba’s fault tho rite?

Reactions: tlk

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It’s tough to keep the intensity up every minute of every game, especially up 2 late against a terrible team. That being said, this team never gives a shit

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I just turned this game on. Why is Laf on a line with Wheeler
Laviolette thought the game was in the bag so he swapped players around in the top 6 to get Mika's line going. Poor choice as it's now a one goal game. Lines are back together now, but if this gets tied up it's on Lavvy.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
Why the actual f*** am I still watching Blake Wheeler play for this team. Guy doesn’t belong in the NHL anymore.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Whatever you f***heads do, don't help Panarin out when he's battling 1 on 4 or anything. Keep floating around, maybe he'll teleport the puck over to you.

f*** I hate this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad