GDT: Game #52: KINGS @ DUCKS - Thursday, 1/23/’14 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
can we give any of our 16 skates not called Kopitar or Carter a shot of morals i nthe arm please

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I'm over the people complaining about Richards. At least the guy's produced in the past week or two. Its literally everything else that is worrying me right now - Kopitar, Williams, Brown, Doughty, Voynov, our rookies sitting in the press box....

We can handle Richards having a slump now and then. But when the entire team goes off the tracks, I'm done singling anybody out, that's just not fair.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This team frustrates the hell out of me. The game has win written all over it and they can't get more than one goal....AGAIN!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
There is no excuse for Richards play, most shifts he looks like he doesn't give a crap. Talk about a guy who's game has just gone down the toilet, he looks absolutely nothing like the guy I saw play the Hawks in the 2010 finals. He is going Gomez on us right before our eyes.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I'm over the people complaining about Richards. At least the guy's produced in the past week or two. Its literally everything else that is worrying me right now - Kopitar, Williams, Brown, Doughty, Voynov, our rookies sitting in the press box....

We can handle Richards having a slump now and then. But when the entire team goes off the tracks, I'm done singling anybody out, that's just not fair.

Spot on. Everyone not named Carter, Doughty, and Quick are playing like ****.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Can Richards be any more useless.

29752.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad