GDT: Game # 52 - 2/10/23 - New York Rangers vs Seattle Kraken - 7pm EST, MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Krav is going to get a shot, but I'd have to guess that Vesey will be elevated to that line at some point, especially if it is late and close.

This is the best lineup they've run all season. Just need one more winger and the roster is set.

Reactions: egelband

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Kreider has not scored a PPG since November 13th.

Make no mistake Tarasenko is here to take his minutes .

Reactions: mas0764

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Also possible that this is a Kravtsov showcase.

Honestly, I think Leshitshow forced Gallant's hand here and this was the only (and honestly way better) option.

ALSO TROUBA OFF OF THE PP?!??! WHAT WORLD IS THIS?!?
It's Kravtsov's final audition. If he can nail a spot on this team, Kreider-Tro are pretty good players to build a career with. Getting away from Panarin will also let him be the play driver so there is a real opportunity here. I think Kredier and Tro are great compliments for his game. They will both open up a lot of ice for him and can finish on his dishes. Tro is capable of setting Krav up to use his shot.

The flip side is yes, Krav flubs the audition but does enough to generate trade value. In that scenario, he is ideally able to flip for a 3RW replacement. Goodie or Himmy as 3RW is less ideal and hurts the 4th line.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Fellas,

Lines have been updated for both teams.

As per the New Rangers lines……

FEE752A2-C86B-48B1-A490-40C61B03EB83.gif

Deleted member 23124

It's Kravtsov's final audition. If he can nail a spot on this team, Kreider-Tro are pretty good players to build a career with. Getting away from Panarin will also let him be the play driver so there is a real opportunity here. I think Kredier and Tro are great compliments for his game. They will both open up a lot of ice for him and can finish on his dishes. Tro is capable of setting Krav up to use his shot.

The flip side is yes, Krav flubs the audition but does enough to generate trade value. In that scenario, he is ideally able to flip for a 3RW replacement. Goodie or Himmy as 3RW is less ideal and hurts the 4th line.
I agree it's his "final audition". However, I do believe he's a goner no matter what he does.

Reactions: Mandar

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Igor in for tonight. Hmm thought it would be the other way around. Halak vs Carolina tomorrow could be rough.
I think there is a very real chance that Igor goes back to back. He did it earlier this year October 29 and 30. 2 wins.

Gallant comments postgame on October 30: “Great,” Gallant said of what he saw from Shesterkin on the second consecutive night. “Might do it again someday.”

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I think there is a very real chance that Igor goes back to back. He did it earlier this year October 29 and 30. 2 wins.

Gallant comments postgame on October 30: “Great,” Gallant said of what he saw from Shesterkin on the second consecutive night. “Might do it again someday.”
a little shocked but hope he plays both nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad