GDT: Game 51: Sharks @ Ducks 7:30pm NBCSCA

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
rofl. Vlasic's gonna be so salty post-game if the Sharks find a way to waste his effort.
He’s gonna be salty no matter what and you know it. After yesterday’s game he was asked about the play that lead to his goal and he was like “I have no idea what Eklund did, the puck came to me and I shot it”. What a guy.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
It kills me that for so many years the Sharks were Cup contenders except for their goaltending and lower-pair defense, and now it's excellent play in goal and on the bottom couple of pairs that are keeping them out of the absolute cellar so they can rebuild properly

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
What number do you guys think Will Smith will be once he is here for the Sharks. Not number # 2 because that's the Defenseman number.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
What number do you guys think Will Smith will be once he is here for the Sharks. Not number # 2 because that's the Defenseman number.

I don't see why they wouldn't give it to him if he wants it. It's a traditionally d-man number everywhere, not just the NHL but it's not like football where positionally divided jersey #s are enforced. We've got multiple d-men wearing #s in the 80s right now.

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
I don't see why they wouldn't give it to him if he wants it. It's a traditionally d-man number everywhere, not just the NHL but it's not like football where positionally divided jersey #s are enforced.
I'm planning to get the new Cali Sharks jersey with #2 Smith. Not sure if that will be his number.

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad