GDT: Game 51 | Predators @ Panthers | 02.22.22 | 6:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saskyboy

Apr 27, 2021
The "delayed penalty" call from him was pretty embarrassing. I mean, did he not notice the refs did not have an arm up???? It would be one thing if they were calling the game remote, but they weren't- lol
Yeah I realized that after we touched the puck, looked at the ref in the defensive zone and his arm wasn’t up.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
They need to dial back the homerness a few notches. It’s hard to listen to sometimes. Both the Bennett goals and the Kunin goals to me were obvious.
Yes, but on the Bennett goal the refs will almost always blow the whistle. Inconsistent.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I thought Fabbro had his best game so far last night, defensively anyway.

I'm still convinced Myers is head and shoulders better than Benning, but maybe the protected minutes help. I thought Myers looked really good last night on more than a few plays.

Granlund had his worst period in awhile in the 1st period. Bad turnovers, penalty, out of position, mishandled the puck, etc. He got a little better but overall not his best game. He seems to be pressing a little.

I don't know why Bennett isn't eating through a straw right now. Benning was counting his change for some dumb reason and not protecting his goalie.

If we're going to add someone, it needs to be a steady left handed defenseman.

Forsberg and Duchene are having quite the season.

Jeannot.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Forsberg, Duchene, and Josi all on track for over 70 points. Josi on track for over 80. Forsberg on track for 47 goals (even with his missed games). Jeannot on pace for 27g 23a.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
What do ya'll think about Calvin De Haan for a cheap bottom pair addition to play in a shut down role. He's a good fit for a physical style. While not cheap, he's a pure rental that we can afford. He's the guy I have circled as my preference.

David Singleton

Jun 23, 2005
Dickson, TN
The team is a bit "top heavy" in that the scoring is generally coming from five guys: Forsberg, Granlund, Duchene, Josi, Johansen, and Jeannot.

Pretty big drop off after that. They really need to get a little more from the 2nd and 3rd lines overall one way or the other. Come playoff time, defenses will really try to lock down that top line betting the rest of the team can't muster enough offense. If they can't it would likely force Hynes to split that top line in an attempt to spread out the offense a bit more.

At least that's the gut feel viewing box scores from afar.

Man, I wished I could watch more of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad