Betting Odds:
NvDiGW4.jpg

Recap:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Hey, boys! Should i start Saros tonight in my fantasy league? Catogories are the common ones - wins, saves, GAA ...

I have a bad feeling Nashville might lose this game. But a 3;2 loss is fine in my league for a goalie.

My greatest concer is this - do you think there is a bug chance Saros allows 3+ goals? Like a 6:5 game? Nashville is so good defensively - that I hope not. What would you recommend?

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Hey, boys! Should i start Saros tonight in my fantasy league? Catogories are the common ones - wins, saves, GAA ...

I have a bad feeling Nashville might lose this game. But a 3;2 loss is fine in my league for a goalie.

My greatest concer is this - do you think there is a bug chance Saros allows 3+ goals? Like a 6:5 game? Nashville is so good defensively - that I hope not. What would you recommend?
I dunno man... Florida has had some big offensive outbursts and the Preds as a whole and Saros himself are in at least a mini-slump...

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA

I wouldn't start him. We've lost 4 in a row, giving up 4+ in each one and are playing one of the best teams in the league tonight.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
I wouldn't start him. We've lost 4 in a row, giving up 4+ in each one and are playing one of the best teams in the league tonight.
Thank you, friends! Somehow I have a bery good feeling tonight. I really think Nashville will win something like 3:2 or 3:1. I guess the urge to gamble is huge in my tonight! I will start Saros and hope for the best! at least there should be many shots! Cheering for a win here!!!

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you, friends! Somehow I have a bery good feeling tonight. I really think Nashville will win something like 3:2 or 3:1. I guess the urge to gamble is huge in my tonight! I will start Saros and hope for the best! at least there should be many shots! Cheering for a win here!!!
At least you are giving us a scapegoat to blame if things go awry. It'll be ALL YOUR FAULT. ;)

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I don't mean this in a negative way for the Panthers fans, but it's always a bit shocking to watch a Panthers game when all those empty lower bowl seats are all the TV camera captures. I know all the stuff about the corporate tickets and whatnot. Just it's still... unfortunate that it looks like that on TV. Especially when they've got such a topnotch team now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad