GDT: Game 50: Red Wings vs sens 7:00 pm et 1/31/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Lyon is in net, last game before the break. Let's Go Boys!

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Just a couple of things here....

Must win game, but not for the normal reasons. Slaying the slime ball villains is critical here. The bonus 2 points to help the playoff push is just the cherry on top. Also, nobody wants to deal with this team's mental dynamics if they lose to these chumps again. Tired of the tailspins afterwards from these guys. End this now.

If Matthieu Joseph even so much looks at Dylan Larkin in a manner that is displeasing, inflict violence upon him, with Klim Kostin being the optimal candidate.

Anyone wishing to inflict harm on the mongoloid Tkachuk is also welcome to do so, as long as it doesn't cause bodily harm to themselves or give them a super long power play. Plus, I am ok with anyone taking a run at mega diver Stutzle. Give the Sens a taste of their own medicine.

A little dramatic for fun here, but also, please win the game, I don't want to go 9 days with no Wings hockey and have the lasting memory be a loss to these bums.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
With a curb stomp win, Detroit would be 19 points clear of the Senators and would be 7 points north of the Islanders for a playoff spot. Plus, as others have said, it would just feel good to win vs the Sens.
I would gladly settle for a subtle win please and thank you :)

Reactions: Mister Ed

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I don't know where else this is appropriate, but this seems like as good a place as any ... the Senators are second to last in Wheeler's Athletic prospect pool rankings.

I think that's funny.
Yeah most of their guys have graduated up, it's funny because everyone laughed, and to be fair most wings fans including me did about our vet signings. But I'm gonna guess a lot of these other teams need something similar. We bitch about Perron, Chiarot and Holl but they all sound extremely popular in the locker room.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
We play tonight and then no games til Saturday Feb 10th? I know it's all-star break but that's a long time? Any other reason?

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Yeah most of their guys have graduated up, it's funny because everyone laughed, and to be fair most wings fans including me did about our vet signings. But I'm gonna guess a lot of these other teams need something similar. We bitch about Perron, Chiarot and Holl but they all sound extremely popular in the locker room.
Indeed this Red Wings team is building solid chemistry…That road trip out west was a testament of team bonding.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
We play tonight and then no games til Saturday Feb 10th? I know it's all-star break but that's a long time? Any other reason?
We're due for a cold streak, this is so we can have our cold streak during the break and then get back to another hot streak after.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
I hope the boys keep up their hot streak into the Western Canada road trip. I live in Victoria BC and will be going to the Wings and Canucks game on February 15th in Vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad