GDT: Game #50: Coyotes @ Predators- 6:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Months ago already. Winning was fun while it lasted, but there's only three teams below us in points in the conference. We're getting a good pick, which we desperately need.

It's kind of a weird season so far around the west. The best teams I don't feel are a major step up on the ones just below them and there are fewere meh teams like the Coyotes. You're either trash like the Hawks/Sharks/Ducks or pretty good but not great like most of the playoff teams. So we occupy a really weird space right now.

Or maybe I'm just weird but Vancouver/Dallas/etc don't strike me as some juggernauts.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
It's kind of a weird season so far around the west. The best teams I don't feel are a major step up on the ones just below them and there are fewere meh teams like the Coyotes. You're either trash like the Hawks/Sharks/Ducks or pretty good but not great like most of the playoff teams. So we occupy a really weird space right now.

Or maybe I'm just weird but Vancouver/Dallas/etc don't strike me as some juggernauts.
I think you nailed it.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Watched some of the DET-VAN game today and the Canucks folded in the third. Let the Wings come back and win in OT

Reactions: Mosby and SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad