Post-Game Talk: Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Ye of little faith! these pansies over on their board are crapping themselves knowing they're only halfway to a series win. and this board has fallen apart. 98%!! nobody is reverse sweeping us.

Reactions: AirGut

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
I just wish this team would take advantage of the situation and not have yet another series go 6 or 7 games when it didn't need to. That's all this franchise does, play long drawn out series that beat them up mentally and physically so even if they do manage to sneak into the next round, they eventually run out of gas long before a cup is within sight. Don't care how good Carolina is, they were down 3-0. Show some balls and finish them off. "Everyone would've signed up for 3-2" means shit all to me. No, it's not doomsday over here, I still believe they're winning this series. I'm just pissed off they didn't take advantage of the prime opportunity to close out a series early when they could've.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
The 39 year old Jordan Staal has been mummified for exactly that moment. he's going back to being a passenger and a nobody the rest of the way. Kotkaniemi and Martinook got their gifts. I wouldn't be surprised to see them muster up 1 goal Thursday and us demolishing them. I also want to see Kuznetsova laid out with a clean hit for that bird dance. it was a valiant effort Carolina, next time don't lose 3 In a row.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Actually he seems to be a very good captain.
He mentors the younger players. Is welcoming to players who have been traded here. Some have slept on his couch instead of having to live out of a hotel.
Great in the community.

He just sucks as a player.

So a good example off the ice but a terrible player on the ice....

I can see why Jed Ortmeyer and Tanner Glass are still involved with this franchise

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
we literally split in their barn and beat their asses in game 7 on the road 2 years ago. now we're home for a potential 7th. you literally couldn't have drawn it up more in our favor. we're going to crush them the rest of the way.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Carolina got lucky these past 2 games. we got lucky in both OTs. these things even out. guess what, we're still up 3-2. they're not winning 2 in a row AGAIN.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
The 39 year old Jordan Staal has been mummified for exactly that moment. he's going back to being a passenger and a nobody the rest of the way. Kotkaniemi and Martinook got their gifts. I wouldn't be surprised to see them muster up 1 goal Thursday and us demolishing them. I also want to see Kuznetsova laid out with a clean hit for that bird dance. it was a valiant effort Carolina, next time don't lose 3 In a row.
This team didn't even demolish the Caps in any game.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Apparently Peca told the guys to just focus on defense going into the third.

It would explain a lot. Massive strategic mistake.

The coaches just needed to see after the Trouba goal how bad of a choice that was, they were lucky to get out of the second period.

• Love
Reactions: CasusBelli

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
One player from top 6 showed up in the last two games. And that was only one game. I can't believe how little shit this team gives. I can't believe how much energy and time I put into this team and much f*** you they give me back. I really wish I could quit this garbage franchise.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
there were so many chances where we could have handled the puck and transitioned to offense with speed and mishandled it. The few times we did handle it we just dumped it to the neutral zone instead of trying to make a play
Yeah, this is what irritates me. Their puck management just went to shit.

Reactions: bl02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad