Post-Game Talk: Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Also send Wennberg into the sun once the playoffs are over. You have to have some offense to your game even in the bottom six.

Agree. I also think he is very overrated defensively. I see him screw up a lot.

Cool number, tinted visor, white stick and he blows. WTF

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I don't wanna go at the guy, cause he's one of like 3 guys that showed up to work today, but Cuylle is killing me. Guy went from "doesn't have high end skill, but could be a solid 20-20 guy" to complete brick hands in the playoffs.

Reactions: gabevh3

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

^This isn't "We're closing this out tonight" type of effort. Actually, the total opposite.

Yeah I hate this kind of shit from Kreider. You have time and space to make a better play.

He could have literally just turned up ice and skated it out or turned and made a high chip out which he successfully did later in the period when they were down 2. I get that it was a taxing shift but he had the space for it.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Oh my word. How the hell is Lav gonna stomach that performance by the media? That was a clusterF.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I don't wanna go at the guy, cause he's one of like 3 guys that showed up to work today, but Cuylle is killing me. Guy went from "doesn't have high end skill, but could be a solid 20-20 guy" to complete brick hands in the playoffs.
He scored in game 4

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I saw some things in this game that I actually really liked for two periods.

Like I said, I'm really tired of giving up goals to this team. We defended very well and the low-event game is definitely more of a Rangers game.

Then we gave up one goal and just died. We need to meet in the middle. A better defensive effort, but don't get mentally locked into 1-0 and keep pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad