Game 5: What's that teams name? @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-26-13| 6PM

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
How about a repeat of Feb 16, 2012. I believe the men in white won this one...the game that is.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
LOL

317899_4916150138233_1758251306_n.jpg

original.jpg

First one is a Chicago newspaper not LA, but still facepalm worthy.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
How about a repeat of Feb 16, 2012. I believe the men in white won this one...the game that is.

God I hate Bisonnette more and more after I see videos of his fights. That fight was not even in the flow of the game, it was just totally random after things settled down. He dances around the ice for 5 minutes before finally grabbing hold and attempting to punch someone. I hate him so much.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Best game day thread I've ever seen, boys. I'll be cheering on the yotes from Athens, GA tonight. Thank god for the NHL package. Let's get a big win tonight.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
No need for this.

How about we do as the hawks just did to us. Forget about retaliation and just show up and win the damn game.

Sounds like a good idea but to be fair to the Hawks, Torres wasn't in that game and I think that would have made a world of difference seeing how many Hawks Players decide to target Torres if he so much as looks at Hossa the wrong way.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Okay Boedker, now's the night!!! ****** those Queens up!!!

At least we share the hate for those Hollywood Primadonnas!

LA-Kings-palmsmsmss.jpg

Looks like something from OUT magazine...

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm sure Doan will challenge Brown. I'd like it to be on the opening face off so that we can move on with the game.

Thank God Hanzal is back. Things were looking desperate up the middle.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
All it takes is one crosscheck to Hanzal in front of the opponents net and he's back to being injured.

The guy takes so many crosschecks there, and he's so big and tall that it hardly does anything, so it takes a mighty wallop to make him fall, which never gets called. I don't expect a call every game but jeez, he hits the deck and the ref is just standing there. It takes some kind of cross checking to the lower back of Hanzal to knock him down, those are penalties.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Anyone in Flag?

I got the green light to see the game at a bar tonight. Does anyone here live in Flagstaff that wants to meet at Collins or somewhere else (not buffalo wild things) to watch the game? PM me.

NAU, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Can't say this thread didn't make me laugh. It feels good to be hated. :)

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
Best GDT ever. I ****ing hate the ****ing Kings so ****ing much. Let's beat them into the ground.

I have never liked the Kings, or their fugly coach with the bitter beer face. Didn't he used to do those commercials back in the 90s for Keystone Beer?

Okay Boedker, now's the night!!! ****** those Queens up!!!

At least we share the hate for those Hollywood Primadonnas!

LA-Kings-palmsmsmss.jpg

Looks like something from OUT magazine...

What is that looks like an ad for a reality tv series on BRAVO or LOGO...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad