GDT: Game 5: Vegas Us's @ Dallas thems | 4:30PM

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
IMG_3222.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Some team is going to pay Stephenson a lot of money and regret it.

Offensive attacks just fizzle on his stick left and right. Haven't seen many more do nothing players than he has been this year.

If we lose in the first two rounds I think we might have like the 19th pick.

Let Marchessault and Stephenson walk, trade Whitecloud to try to recoup the 25 or 26 1st and bring in Korczak. Have to hope that Dorofeyev, Brisson and eventually Sapovaliv can make some strides.

We can still win this series, I believe but if we don't then I think they need to be looking for more youth with any signings or trades.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well not surprising that this is happening considering how they played in the regular season.

But Petro can go f*** himself because of these costly penalties in back to back games.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Offensive attacks just fizzle on his stick left and right. Haven't seen many more do nothing players than he has been this year.

If we lose in the first two rounds I think we might have like the 19th pick.

Let Marchessault and Stephenson walk, trade Whitecloud to try to recoup the 25 or 26 1st and bring in Korczak. Have to hope that Dorofeyev, Brisson and eventually Sapovaliv can make some strides.

We can still win this series, I believe but if we don't then I think they need to be looking for more youth with any signings or trades.

You had me with everything except the letting Marchie walk part. They can't afford to let him walk unless they have a better goal scoring RW lined up somewhere else. The RW depth is atrocious without him. Especially when you factor in Stone inevitably missing a large chunk of games.

Stephenson leaving is a must. He's a 3C without Mark Stone. Any team that gives him more than 3m per year is going to regret it massively.

Reactions: EMcx2

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
You had me with everything except the letting Marchie walk part. They can't afford to let him walk unless they have a better goal scoring RW lined up somewhere else. The RW depth is atrocious without him. Especially when you factor in Stone inevitably missing a large chunk of games.

Stephenson leaving is a must. He's a 3C without Mark Stone. Any team that gives him more than 3m per year is going to regret it massively.

I wouldn't mind keeping Marchessault at all but I think if he wants a 6 million contract it makes it a bit trickier to navigate the cap for us. I do think we've probably also already seen Marchessault's best two or three seasons he's going to have so I'm hesitant to offer him like four more years he'd get from somebody. But I could be wrong and wouldn't be mad if they tried it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad