GDT: Game 5 | Predators @ Winnipeg Jets | 10.23.21 | 6:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2007
I hate Eichel, And I love Trenin, Tolvanen, Tomasino, Cousins, and I want no changes ever.
20-52 is OK for the next 2 years, as long as my comfy zone and beliefs are not threatened.

You

Jul 1, 2010
We can't count on everyone in the system to hit their best case projections.

We need Duchene and Johansen to produce, which is obviously never happening, or we need to convert assets on this team, which until further notice is hamstrung by the boat anchors, into future assets. If the team pulls a last year and goes on a run, then I feel like standing pat is defensible. Following last year up with this start, though, gives me pause.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
You're the one screaming for some rebuild that won't happen in the real world, then when called out claim I'm living in a fantasy? I just double checked to make sure I didn't open the bottle of bourbon and get delusional.

Ekholm isn't going anywhere. He is the one stay home defender worth a damn on this roster. Josi isn't going anywhere. Forsberg MIGHT go somewhere near the deadline if we're out of the playoff picture then for a 1st and roster ready forward in return at a minimum. Over the next 2-3 seasons the likes of Duchene and Johansen get bypassed on the depth chart by the kids coming up behind them. Boro, Benning transition out ... Farrance moves up. Parsinnen and Afanasyev move to the big roster. Notice the details and consideration for the real world. I don't expect you to match it.

There is literally no point in trying to have a conversation with you, because if anyone remotely disagrees with you, you claim you have the "logical" high ground. It's honestly toxic.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Aaaaand …… this was said by whom, when ?
Oh that’s right …. You’re flat out lying !
Feel better about something, in some way ?

Then what was your point about Eichel?
Just FYI two of the player you listed have goals TONIGHT while Eichel.has his thumb up his ass for at least another year... Seriously, what is your point???

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad