GDT: Game 5 | Pens @ TBL 7:30PM EST| Being there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow. Sully with a line change. Sheary and Horny now with Sid and Jake and Rust with McKegg

Edit...think he's trying to make more offensive on the third line

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Wow. Sully with a line change. Sheary and Horny now with Sid and Jake and Rust with McKegg

I've got no problem with him going with feel in terms of what combo is working with Sid on what particular night.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
This game is gravy to me... when I saw we started with 2 b2b's vs the lineup we saw with the Nashville game sandwiched in I feared we wouldnt get a point to start the season... two wins and an ot loss and im fine here

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
What do you guys think of Mears? He's kinda like the exact opposite of Steiggy to me. He's got a good knowledge of the game and makes good comments, but he's a little lacking in personality imo. Steiggy had the personality part down but god was he ever awful at calling the game or commenting on it.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
What do you guys think of Mears? He's kinda like the exact opposite of Steiggy to me. He's got a good knowledge of the game and makes good comments, but he's a little lacking in personality imo. Steiggy had the personality part down but god was he ever awful at calling the game or commenting on it.

Makes it easier to actually watch the game

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Perhaps they could breed a competent announcer. 50/50 chance,no, of that . . . or a moron without personality?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

I really like him but now Errey annoys me. Steigy's personality part wasn't a plus, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad