GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Eddie are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Eddie?

View attachment 862692

200w.gif

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Giving the Bruins a series winning OT goal is the biggest slap in the face to leafs fans possible.

I'll be honest, the effort was good tonight. I don't care if they lose because of that really. They gave a crap. I know full well they aren't winning the series, but at least they are doing something. Last game was a much bigger slap in the face than losing in OT tonight. If they lost last game playing like this, it is what it is.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I swear Lil is working under cover for the Bruins. Look how he goes down to block the 2 on 1 but then lifts his legs to allow the pass through.

Either under cover or he simply sucks. Take your pick

Reactions: fahad203

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I'll be honest, the effort was good tonight. I don't care if they lose because of that really. They gave a crap. I know full well they aren't winning the series, but at least they are doing something. Last game was a much bigger slap in the face than losing in OT tonight. If they lost last game playing like this, it is what it is.
Game 2, 3 and tonight all good efforts.

For once I would like to see their effort rewarded.

And then for them to follow it up with even more effort

Reactions: ACC1224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad