GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Your boi Mitch has been excellent.

And honestly he's gna need a gwg or a game winning play here.

It's sad. He has the ability to be the best player after mack and MCD and it just hasn't translated.

Willy as well but he's not backing up his paycheck right now idgaf
team needs it, I don’t care who scores it.

Reactions: ER89

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
No, it's because Willy is doing what I like to call the Matt Stajan special. He's skating a lot, which makes you think he's doing a lot, but he's not really doing much of anything. He's generated a few scoring chances, but he's also blown chances and given the puck away trying to stickhandle through 4 Bruins. I'm not going to blame him entirely, though, because having Tavares on your line at this point is a major drag on everybody.
I would say Willy was the best playdr in the second, and maybe the worst in the first.

He created more than a few in the second. He looked determined.

The first was another story

Reactions: CelticDruid

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Your boi Mitch has been excellent.

And honestly he's gna need a gwg or a game winning play here.

It's sad. He has the ability to be the best player after mack and MCD and it just hasn't translated.

Willy as well but he's not backing up his paycheck right now idgaf
Lol if Marner had the ability to be Mack and McD... he wouldn't be trash for 8 years in the playoffs and he'd have 100 point seasons under his belt... if Matthews and McD or Matthews and Mackinnon were on a line, they'd be 150+ points.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Marchand with the game winner to prove his 'done in 5' proclamation?

I'd like to see the team at least prove him wrong but what's the difference at this point? The guy has owned this team's core for almost a decade.

Farsailor

Aug 4, 2018
No, it's because Willy is doing what I like to call the Matt Stajan special. He's skating a lot, which makes you think he's doing a lot, but he's not really doing much of anything. He's generated a few scoring chances, but he's also blown chances and given the puck away trying to stickhandle through 4 Bruins. I'm not going to blame him entirely, though, because having Tavares on your line at this point is a major drag on everybody.
Aha he is skating too hard. Thanks.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Always thought Knies looked like Kelso but during that Pasta exchange he looked like Joakim Phoenix Joker.View attachment 862657

1tjL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad