GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
Hrudey goes ...' Domi was lights out on the dot in the 1st. Didn't get a sniff in the 2nd. Hand injury?'

Man .....

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Dubas and Keefe are the most prolific goalie call f*** ups the league has ever seen.
I mean, Sammy has really sucked at times this series, but two of three Boston goals in Game 4 were T.J. Brodie standing around watching guys skate around him. Why'd Keefe put him back in the lineup again?

Reactions: yubbers

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
When they had the power play? Context.
They're not taking the PP away at that point would be the context, so it's the same concept.

I'm fine if they want to play it calm, but it hasn't exactly helped to this point and he's taken heat for it.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Edwards is unhinged

1714525131752.png

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Always thought Knies looked like Kelso but during that Pasta exchange he looked like Joakim Phoenix Joker.
1000009803.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blanka

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Marner boys?
No, it's because Willy is doing what I like to call the Matt Stajan special. He's skating a lot, which makes you think he's doing a lot, but he's not really doing much of anything. He's generated a few scoring chances, but he's also blown chances and given the puck away trying to stickhandle through 4 Bruins. I'm not going to blame him entirely, though, because having Tavares on your line at this point is a major drag on everybody.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I mean, Sammy has really sucked at times this series, but two of three Boston goals in Game 4 were T.J. Brodie standing around watching guys skate around him. Why'd Keefe put him back in the lineup again?
Playing a headcase goalie down the stretch is about as smart as waiving Big Mac for SParks. LOL

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
He was definitely better that period after a slower start.
Lots of guys playing well.
Your boi Mitch has been excellent.

And honestly he's gna need a gwg or a game winning play here.

It's sad. He has the ability to be the best player after mack and MCD and it just hasn't translated.

Willy as well but he's not backing up his paycheck right now idgaf

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
No, it's because Willy is doing what I like to call the Matt Stajan special. He's skating a lot, which makes you think he's doing a lot, but he's not really doing much of anything. He's generated a few scoring chances, but he's also blown chances and given the puck away trying to stickhandle through 4 Bruins. I'm not going to blame him entirely, though, because having Tavares on your line at this point is a major drag on everybody.
Hit the bar, great far side shot late that created the Knies chance and the best setup of the period which Ed flubs.

Seems like a decent period for the little we created.

Reactions: ACC1224 and Jojalu

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Agreed, Or why did he play Brodie 21 mins for 78 games in the season only to scratch him and then put him in cold game 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad