GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
inHRPL.gif

• Love
Reactions: 93gilmour93

Mar 26, 2010
Look guys, the good thing is we will not have to see Samsonov play another game as a Leaf. :thumbu:

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
LOL. I just watched the SN Crew try to spin the bench spat as Nylander's fault for not doing the set play.... when it wasn't there.

Media is bought and paid for by the same owners. Berger is and continues to be right.

Reactions: Racer88 and theTTC

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
What could it possibly be that’s worse than a punctured lung, a broken sternum, etc.

Not saying it isn’t serious, but how much worse can it get than the some of things other players have battled through.

It already looked bad enough when he dipped after the game was out of reach on Saturday

You're definitely pushing an assumption that it couldn't possibly be serious enough. Anybody giving crap to Demko? What about Peeke or whoever is injured right now, I'm sure there are more. Like, injuries happen. To dismiss it like they aren't tough enough or X player played through Z, so why can't he is pretty asinine.

The game wasn't out of reach on Saturday when they said he was out, they had plenty of time to score 2 and go for the OT.

There's a lot of frustrations with the team and how shitty it is so I get it but... blaming an injured player not playing through whatever they have going on isn't the play. Life will go on.

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
If someone is injured or sick they don't play, this isn't anything new.

The only thing new is people trying to move the line of acceptable vs not acceptable when that's between the player and the doctor.

Making light of injuries and sickness is disgusting

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
You're definitely pushing an assumption that it couldn't possibly be serious enough. Anybody giving crap to Demko? What about Peeke or whoever is injured right now, I'm sure there are more. Like, injuries happen. To dismiss it like they aren't tough enough or X player played through Z, so why can't he is pretty asinine.

The game wasn't out of reach on Saturday when they said he was out, they had plenty of time to score 2 and go for the OT.

There's a lot of frustrations with the team and how shitty it is so I get it but... blaming an injured player not playing through whatever they have going on isn't the play.

Yeah I just doubt the character of the core of this team. We’ll see in the end what it was. I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
LOL. I just watched the SN Crew try to spin the bench spat as Nylander's fault for not doing the set play.... when it wasn't there.

Media is bought and paid for by the same owners. Berger is and continues to be right.
Ya what a joke

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Enough guys to get just enough goals. Key to win is clean zone exits, its all about the D and fwds helping tonight.

Reactions: fahad203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad