GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I think undeniably true that Leaf fans crave wins more than the players do.

Look at us. We're animals. We will fight and cuss each other out and we're doing it for free. In fact, we pay exorbitant subscription costs to participate.

These guys have put on an embarrassing performance and some really pitiful effort levels. They believe themselves victims.
The players who have the right may not ever waive their no trade/no move clause. I assuredly will never waive mine!

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I used to see those bus shelter ads that said if you piss blood you're f***ed (not in those words) but like call the doc ASAP.

Dude needs to walk out with a Cannibal Corpse shirt if true (ya I know he doesn't like good music)

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
if Matthews has anything short of a career threatening injury, he’s officially a total loser in my books.

Sitting out because you got the shits or because you have a leg injury in a career defining game, f*** that.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
The players who have the right may not ever waive their no trade/no move clause. I assuredly will never waive mine!
So you prefer to stay where you are not wanted and sacrifice an 8th year. Luckily Mitch and his camp will want every penny, so he'll waive to the benefit of his wallet.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Maybe but it makes a lot of sense for Marner to take a sign and trade because he likely wont be able to demand 12+ million at age 34 for that 8th year he can't get in UFA.
Fair enough. I was merely suggesting that I am (we're?) not going anywhere due to being a fan of the team. Players who can potentially be traded away might not have the same level of investment in the team (which seems fair on some level).

Reactions: TMLife17

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
if Matthews has anything short of a career threatening injury, he’s officially a total loser in my books.

Sitting out because you got the shits or because you have a leg injury in a career defining game, f*** that.
Or if the team or doctors kept him from playing yet he wanted too. Just another option.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul9kariya

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
So you prefer to stay where you are not wanted and sacrifice an 8th year. Luckily Mitch and his camp will want every penny, so he'll waive to the benefit of his wallet.
I was simply making a joke about being a fan of the team and players not necessarily having that same kind of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad