GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
Give Willy the C.

Honestly, I don’t know who else on this team should be the leader. I don’t see any leadership on this team.

Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
The only chance they have is if boston thinks they have it made and barely compete.
And also, everything the leafs shoot hits something and bounces in.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Having TSN on, they reporting 34 didn’t show up to the rink, so he’s out for tonight.

He must be pretty injured/sick. He might have flown back to TO. Unlucky, but it's not like they deserved better anyway.

Nylander better have the game of his life for the Leafs to have a chance.

Reactions: saffronleaf

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Honestly, I don’t ever remember feeling this laissez-faire about about a playoff game.

I will watch but won’t be emotionally invested.

Everything just feels inevitable.

First time I feel this way, and I truly frigging hate it.

mogs

Jan 11, 2007
Jasper AB
for me to go to a concert in Portland it would have to be Led Zeppelin...........with the Beatles as the opening act if you catch my drift.............
Well I didn't fly here from Toronto. It's a pretty short flight from Calgary. And it's a metal band almost no one has heard of.

If the game is close I'll have to leave probably mid way through the third and I don't have fell service here so I'll just be asking random people at the show to pull up the score for me.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Whatever happens, time for some drinks. Tonight, the Toronto. Just cuz after today shits gonna get interesting one way or another!

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
As someone who has pissed blood a number of times, you would be surprised at how common it is. The technical term is exercise-induced hematuria. I've had it a few times after long runs (20+ miles) in high heat. Scary as hell the first time you see it, let me tell you.

I passed an entire toilet full of blood about ten years ago. Before that, for about a week I had to piss every 11 minutes (or so it felt like). I thought I was a goner (or perhaps a gonorhea). Luckily, it turned out to be nothing; the docs said possible kidney stones.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Lets say he waived his No move and be trade... Next season we restart the same story with Nylander until he also waived his no move and the next one we doing the same thing with Matthews? When will be the end of it,

i dont say its fan fault but they are part of the problem.

After 12 season with ovy in Washington, did they really had succes? When they finally got it? Whan everyone lost faith in this team and started to play free. Maybe the same thing will happen here, the day than everyone will forfeit about them and they will be able to play free, thab it would be fjnally the year they get it done, who knows?
I can’t see them ever winning anything significant with Matthews as the leader.

Reactions: horner

blue stick

Jan 28, 2019
Waiting_Leafs.jpg

horner

May 22, 2007
So mathews has an injury now wow
This is bizarre

This will be the excuse why nothing will change

Last edited:

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
Well I didn't fly here from Toronto. It's a pretty short flight from Calgary. And it's a metal band almost no one has heard of.

If the game is close I'll have to leave probably mid way through the third and I don't have fell service here so I'll just be asking random people at the show to pull up the score for me.
Should be an easy request to make in the middle of a circle pit.

Reactions: mogs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad