GDT: Game 5 | Leafs @ Bruins | COME BACK BEGINS - WAKE UP EDITION | Tuesday, Apr. 30 7 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Elg7Z0.gif

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
JT couldn't make a difference when he could skate and had hands. I fear his best won't do now. I also think Bruins will be hungry to close the series out.
JT’s just like Gio, the heart’s in the right place, but time has caught up to both of them, Gio more than JT, but if he’s here next year it’s going to be tough sledding……

Reactions: ToneDog

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
so you prefer a team missing the playoff next 15 year?!?!?! For you it will be better
Nice job putting words in my mouth.

Firstly why is it almost every excuse for this core is becoming the Buffalo Sabres, why would we nose dive that badly.

You are acting like the fans are at fault and are putting more pressure than they should on the team. I’m arguing they aren’t, the team deserves the amount of pressure that’s put on them.

The players literally have shown nothing through 4 games, maybe you missed the stats I posted at the bottom of my post but if you go back and look you’ll see why we are putting so much pressure on them. There’s not a single thing we can look at this series and say, “but at least we have that”

Against florida at least woll looked stellar. Against tampa our stars actually performed. Against Columbus and Montreal the goaltending showed up, against Boston 18 and 19 the offence was still there

These 4 games have been the worst collection of playoff games I’ve witnessed with this team. That’s why they are getting so much hate and pressure put on them

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
"clearly a better team" too funny, your Cup is winning a round. I'm not convinced Tre can be a competent GM here, but he did a admirable job considering he had like two weeks to try and solve all this team's problem before they became unmovable.........

The team clearly played better before. Amazing that you can't see that

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Nice job putting words in my mouth.

Firstly why is it almost every excuse for this core is becoming the Buffalo Sabres, why would we nose dive that badly.

You are acting like the fans are at fault and are putting more pressure than they should on the team. I’m arguing they aren’t, the team deserves the amount of pressure that’s put on them.

The players literally have shown nothing through 4 games, maybe you missed the stats I posted at the bottom of my post but if you go back and look you’ll see why we are putting so much pressure on them. There’s not a single thing we can look at this series and say, “but at least we have that”

Against florida at least woll looked stellar. Against tampa our stars actually performed. Against Columbus and Montreal the goaltending showed up, against Boston 18 and 19 the offence was still there

These 4 games have been the worst collection of playoff games I’ve witnessed with this team. That’s why they are getting so much hate and pressure put on them
I don’t think some posters actually watch hockey, if ever there was a season that showed just how easy it is for a bad team to make the playoffs this season was it………..

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
The team clearly played better before. Amazing that you can't see that
Nothing amazing about it, results tell me everything I need to know, and that’s without pie charts and graphs…….

Leafs will win. Maybe I'm a masochist who likes to get hurt. Maybe we all are idk.
If you’ve been a Leaf fan for any reasonable length of time you definitely have a masochist side to you, I can relate to those who self abuse themselves……..

Reactions: NastyKnies

tuckerintensity

armed with will and determination
Jul 16, 2022
"clearly a better team" too funny, your Cup is winning a round. I'm not convinced Tre can be a competent GM here, but he did a admirable job considering he had like two weeks to try and solve all this team's problem before they became unmovable.........
I mean, if running it back and rounding out the roster in the exact same ways as Dubas did is admirable, them yes, it was admirable.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I mean, if running it back and rounding out the roster in the exact same ways as Dubas did is admirable, them yes, it was admirable.
Most were signed to one year contracts, I think that isn’t something boy wonder could do, if he were still here Sammy would have five more years and Eric f**king Karlsson would be on the D. Do posters consider what they’re typing before actually typing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad