Post-Game Talk: Game 5: Caps vs. Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Like I said, I'm done. Good luck to caps and have fun guys. Cause it's gonna be funny as **** as usual, you know that

sad part is that we went from the "we are going to win the cup!111 its this year no doubt!!1" to "yeah, shot on goal!! finally". caps playoffs hockey at it best

well, in november we were like, "we're not going to the playoffs" so

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
p:
Chicago was lotterying when Washington was lotterying. We are the worst case scenario.

Yeah, the worst part for the Hawks is that every time they start to cry over being swept, they risk scratching a cornea from all the diamonds on thier fingers.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Pens didnt really look all that spectacular, Bobrovsky was god awful and the played the worst goaltending of anyone this playoffs. Refs gave them alot too.

OviTaughtMe

Jun 17, 2013
PG County
OT is hell for this team because it amplifies all the dumb **** they do regularly

stupid ****ing icings
overpassing
poor crease clearing

those things are death sentences in OT

if I'm honest, we'll probably ice the puck, lose the face off and give up a tip in front of the net for the L

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
No. He has been playing the non shooting game for the last few years now. Trade him while he still has value and go find someone who can shoot the puck.

man, it was the clearest sarcasm you can get

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I swear if i see another post season end on another bounce play infront of Holtby then i am done. Not even sure how much i'd tune into next season if this happens. Just please PROVE all of us WRONG for once Caps. Show us your not those guys that everyone mocks us as

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Pens didnt really look all that spectacular, Bobrovsky was god awful and the played the worst goaltending of anyone this playoffs. Refs gave them alot too.

I am not that impressed with Pitt..I think we match up with them better than last year...unfortunately we are the Capa and gag on our own voment

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
if I'm honest, we'll probably ice the puck, lose the face off and give up a tip in front of the net for the L

It's either that or a high-sticking penalty :)

Nah, let's get a Fedorov-on-Lundquist snipe from one of the good guys!

Bura is due.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
It will absolutely be a bad bounce loss. If we're lucky we'll even score one first that they wave off very definitively first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad