GDT: Game 49: Sharks vs. Sabres 1:00pm NBCSCA

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
I hope and pray for a loss, but because we can't have nice things... 4-2 sharks.

Zetts, Hertl, Mukh, Zadina.

Tuch, dahlin.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Just arrived in San Jose for a weekend trip. My knowledge of the area is zero. Staying at a hotel on First Street and it looks like I can take green line to the arena. Anything of note food wise along the way? Hot dogs, burgers, pizza, Mexican. I'm game for anything.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Just arrived in San Jose for a weekend trip. My knowledge of the area is zero. Staying at a hotel on First Street and it looks like I can take green line to the arena. Anything of note food wise along the way? Hot dogs, burgers, pizza, Mexican. I'm game for anything.
If you are looking for after-game festivities, head east on Santa Clara street under the freeway and then hang a left on San Pedro and there are a number of bars and eateries. The San Pedro Market is at the end of that block on the left and has a bunch of small eateries and bars under one roof. That is where the cool kids hang out.

Downtown San Jose is pretty dodgy in general (less so just before/after Sharks games). If you want nicer experience, hit Santana Row, downtown Campbell, or DT Los Gatos. They are reasonable Uber rides (can train to Campbell. From Diridon).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad