GDT: Game 49: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 1/27/24 7:00pm EST CBC, CITY, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Did somebody say OVERTIME?
IMG_8933.jpeg

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I really wonder if Sid would like to be traded. I wonder if they even discussed it. I understand he accomplished everything, the whole legend thing, etc... but hed be a hell of an addition to a team like Colorado.

wasn't he instrumental in getting that bingo club of a hockey team together in the first place? Would be funny for him to peace out now.

Reactions: Mrb1p

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I really wonder if Sid would like to be traded. I wonder if they even discussed it. I understand he accomplished everything, the whole legend thing, etc... but hed be a hell of an addition to a team like Colorado.
Pens are just stuck in no mans land. They traded all their picks and prospects to go for it every year, but when they leave as UFAs they get stuck with nobodies filling out the rest of the team. I'm sure Crosby's first choice would be the Avs to play with Nate.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
These Pens announcers are very weird. Obnoxiously enthusiastic about everything. "LOOK AT THE WAY THE EQUIPMENT MANAGER GRABBED THE STICK, HE'S JUST SO GOOD". You'd think they weren't a sad sack of shit of a team with how happy they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00