Staal-Holden
Klein-Skjei

Lundqvist
Rantaa

Scratches
Clendening, Puempel

Injured
Hayes

Still a bit banged up on the back end. The key here is to establish and maintain possession and the forecheck. Get North and stay North.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Lets Go Jackets!! Camtastic gets his hat trick tonight!! dude is on fire & goal scorers score in bunches! He walked away from the ASG knowing he can play with anyone. Jones & Bob come up big tonight as well.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I'm not expecting wins tonight or on Thursday in Pittsburgh. I'd be happy with a split and then some better results with all of the February home games the Jackets have coming up.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
No Bob tonight. Does Torts even care about making the playoffs? Giving a guy a rest after not "playing" for 5 days is a bit ridiculous.

JeffKenny

Jan 27, 2017
I'm not expecting wins tonight or on Thursday in Pittsburgh. I'd be happy with a split and then some better results with all of the February home games the Jackets have coming up.

My over/under for points this week for the three games is 2.5

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Rest is a-okay with me.

If anything I'm mad that they played Savard before the all star break.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Lets Go Jackets!! Camtastic gets his hat trick tonight!! dude is on fire & goal scorers score in bunches! He walked away from the ASG knowing he can play with anyone. Jones & Bob come up big tonight as well.

Love the optimism!

Agreed. But always hoping for 4 points from these two. :D

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
No Bob tonight. Does Torts even care about making the playoffs? Giving a guy a rest after not "playing" for 5 days is a bit ridiculous.

That does seem odd. Maybe it's just to play Korps a bit more to see what we have (and see if we need to make a trade). Still odd to rest him against a rival.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

I'm pretty sure Torts doesn't care about making the playoffs. He's a washed up coach on the downside of his career just using Columbus to earn a paycheck. In fact, I believe he's purposefully trying to scuttle the team's chances, so he doesn't have to coach extra games, just like he did at the ASB. And Bob is probably complicit in this nefarious scheme.

Last edited:

cbjfan4life

Aug 2, 2005
I'm pretty sure Torts doesn't care about making the playoffs. He's a washed up coach on the downside of his career just using Columbus to earn a paycheck. In fact, I believe he's purposefully trying to scuttle the team's chances, so he doesn't have to coach extra games, just like he did at the ASB. And Bob is probably complicit in this nefarious scheme.

Lambert just showed up!

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I'll tell you, the NHL/NBA dog days have been insufferable the last few weeks between the Jackets and the Cavs, especially road games. Be nice to see the CBJ play more confidently and get a win.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008

You have finally seen the light.

About time.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
We rarely seem to play well at MSG. I really don't like how the defense looks without Savard in there.

Hopefully the top-6 can contribute in a big way tonight. Go Jackets.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

You really believe this nonsense, or is it sarcasm?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Will it be the rusty Jackets or the revived Jackets tonight?

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Will it be the rusty Jackets or the revived Jackets tonight?

Period 1: revived Jackets
Period 2: rusty Jackets
Period 3: Desparate Jackets

4-3 Rags.

Korpi is usually good for at least 4 goals a game. He did look really good on Saturday in Cleveland though (sans shootout lol), so I don't know what to expect from him or the team tonight.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015

Who moderates the mods?

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Period 1: revived Jackets
Period 2: rusty Jackets
Period 3: Desparate Jackets

4-3 Rags.

Korpi is usually good for at least 4 goals a game. He did look really good on Saturday in Cleveland though (sans shootout lol), so I don't know what to expect from him or the team tonight.

This sounds about right :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad