Speculation: Game 48: Vegas Rusty Knights @ Buffalo Wings | 4:00PM | The Schedule speculates Vegas have a game.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I'm ready to trade some players before considering the hot seat for Gallant.

Nope. Had enough of Gallant.

This same shit happened last season as well.

Before the Stone trade we sucked.

I am fully on the fire the coaching staff bandwagon.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
You’ve got to be kidding me. This is infuriating. Other teams don’t need a bunch of great scoring opportunities to get one (or 3 or 4). We should have at least 5 goals tonight.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Alright, screw the drinking game, Everytime Vegas miss the net put a dollar in the Jar... I predict we should be able to buy the team by next week.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Too late in the season to fire this coaching staff, but i want them all f***ing gone in the offseason.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Too late in the season to fire this coaching staff, but i want them all ****ing gone in the offseason.

If that's what you plan on complaining about for the next 6 months, save yourself the headache. Gallant isn't going anywhere. McPhee loves him, I'm sure Foley loves him & the players love him. The Stanley Cup Finals as an expansion team buys you a lot more leeway than you might want to believe.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Nope. Had enough of Gallant.

This same **** happened last season as well.

Before the Stone trade we sucked.

I am fully on the fire the coaching staff bandwagon.

That’s one thing that bothers me. The team looked a lot better with Stone last year. This season, is this team much better than last seasons Knights were before the Stone trade?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
That’s one thing that bothers me. The team looked a lot better with Stone last year. This season, is this team much better than last seasons Knights were before the Stone trade?

Goaltending this year has been worse. Eakin turned back into a pumpkin. The defense lost a lot in the skill department with Schmidt having a down year combined with the loss of Miller and having to ice 3 bottom pair d every night.

This really isn't surprising to me. And it all dates back to the summer with the front office prioritizing keeping guys like Eakin/Reaves/Holden over upgrading the D.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Goaltending this year has been worse. Eakin turned back into a pumpkin. The defense lost a lot in the skill department with Schmidt having a down year combined with the loss of Miller and having to ice 3 bottom pair d every night.

This really isn't surprising to me. And it all dates back to the summer with the front office prioritizing keeping guys like Eakin/Reaves/Holden over upgrading the D.

Even trading Eakin and we would still have Haula and Bellemare would help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad