Speculation: Game 48: Vegas Rusty Knights @ Buffalo Wings | 4:00PM | The Schedule speculates Vegas have a game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
3 shots so far.

Gallant and the team can say they have to be better at the beginning all they want, but they have yet to put their money where their mouth is.

Coming off 3 garbage games, i would think they would at least try to put in some effort to start better. But nope.

I would once again put the entire coaching staff on the hot seat. Starting with Gallant. It is a joke he is going to the all star game imo.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We actually outshot our last 3 opponents by a good margin and lost all 3 games. Maybe we think taking fewer shots is the way to go.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Tied at 0 after one

giphy.gif

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Not any time this year. If VGK misses the playoffs, all bets are off.

I would fire him in the offseason if this team keeps on playing this way for the rest of the season.

Don't forget we saw this same play last year as well.

Before the Stone trade, we kind of sucked. We also lost our way into the playoffs.

The Pacific division being suckish really helped the Knights last season and it is helping the Knights this season as well.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We still didn’t score in the 1st period. But at least the other side didn’t score. Maybe I should start watching games at the start of the 2nd period.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If we missed the playoffs, this would be the season to do it. A few picks in the top 45, a few more in the next 25, we could stock up and go back at it next season. Our three 2nds would allow us to trade a few, or trade a 1st for something, especially with the expansion draft coming after that season.

I'm not worried if they make the playoffs, I'm not worried if they miss the playoffs. I'm worried if McPhee makes a panic move (a certain forward we all remember) in some attempt to stop us slipping from the playoffs.

Basically, I want this team to prove they are a playoff team without any help before we try to give them another piece in some attempt to contend for a Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad