GDT: Game 46: Red Wings vs lightning 7:00 pm et 1/21/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Honestly it can be great to watch a game I have no vested interest in for that reason. I can actually appreciate the hockey more because I'm not puckered the whole game.
I used to have a blast fencing epee because I didn't really care about it (and it's a looser form anyway. Didn't do too badly in epee. I cared about foil, but was relatively bad at it. Ahh, youth.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Honestly it can be great to watch a game I have no vested interest in for that reason. I can actually appreciate the hockey more because I'm not puckered the whole game.
I used to never watch the playoffs once the wings were out. Then as we got worse and worse, I started watching playoff games of other teams and man it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Watching high intensity hockey and not caring who wins is such a good time.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I used to have a blast fencing epee because I didn't really care about it (and it's a looser form anyway. Didn't do too badly in epee. I cared about foil, but was relatively bad at it. Ahh, youth.

If I'm understanding you correctly, when you were younger you used to cover your peepee in tin foil and stick it in an electric fence?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Every time they replay Sprong's goal I think of this comment and laugh all over again.
If you want to see someone get knocked up by remote control (it's Youtube guys, relax) watch this for a few seconds until the 6 minute mark. The whole thing is fun (and the song is well-done) but not everyone likes reaction videos. The bass on the guy is incredible. I think he got ME pregnant too.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Majestic-Lion-Wallpaper.jpg

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Has anyone noticed that Seider's game has gone completely defensive? One point so far on the month.

By no means is this a complaint, I feel his play in our zone has been great recently, he has been a master of removing people from the puck when they are near the boards, just bodies them up and it is over.

We are winning, and goals against are down this month. Reason 1 is certainly Lyon, but feels like reason 2 is Mo being rededicated to defense and not pinching so much.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Has anyone noticed that Seider's game has gone completely defensive? One point so far on the month.

By no means is this a complaint, I feel his play in our zone has been great recently, he has been a master of removing people from the puck when they are near the boards, just bodies them up and it is over.

We are winning, and goals against are down this month. Reason 1 is certainly Lyon, but feels like reason 2 is Mo being rededicated to defense and not pinching so much.
Hedman was non existent besides his lucky goal.

Point is, Seider has been an absolute monster. And that’s his objective. To stay silent and stop pucks.

Reactions: RRhoads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad