GDT: Game # 46 - 1/19/23 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Anybody else have that end of Messier career feeling when he would just jump over the boards when we had a PP and the coach would be like “what am i gonna do? Stop him?”

Its like our first PP unit, or empty net unit.

Reactions: CLW and Boris Zubov

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You act like these guys are super human. There is a reason why the goal scorer is in the NHL. Because he can score on a NHL goalie.

When the guy is supposed to be the best goalie in the world and more often than not is the second best goalie on the ice because he HAS to give up a softy it's not just that he's merely not superhuman. He's a complete and utter disappointment. EVERYONE plays against NHL players. Swayman did today too.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It was a close 2-1 game and they ended it on an ENG. Ok? This is what you tell people who ask.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
They traded chances with the best team in the league and got out-goaltended.

Not sure what that's cause for such dismay

Reactions: NCRanger

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
When the guy is supposed to be the best goalie in the world and more often than not is the second best goalie on the ice because he HAS to give up a softy it's not just that he's merely not superhuman. He's a complete and utter disappointment. EVERYONE plays against NHL players. Swayman did today too.
Statistically he’s a top 5 goalie this season. Far from a disappointment Lmao. I mean to be fair what if I went into your work and expected absolute perfection from you 24/7? Guess what. Your not going to meet expectations

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Love the leadership on this soft group. Pathetic. I wish they would sell at the deadline.
I mean…don’t be dramatic. This is an absurd overreaction. They have won a lot lately. And they lost to the best team in the league.

Having said that, and I am all about this team especially post deadline when they add more pieces because the playoffs are a different animal, Kreider was extremely disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad