GDT: Game 45: Sharks @ Avalanche | January 23th, 7pm MT, 3am Polish: Threat level midnight

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
On an iPad for the first, and hopefully the last time. Here's a very very barebones gdt.

:sharks

DKcMcTM.jpg

:avs

Xd1H7iD.jpg

Goalies

h3ULaxh.jpg

Music:

Let's go and grab a win!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Pretty good song, haven't heard of them before. A fairly new band, I see. Always nice to find new cookie-cutter punk.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hopefully Martin can pick up the W on home ice.

So will we win in regulation tonight? 18th game since our last one, we all know 18 is cursed so probably not.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
My annoying co-worker is a Sharks fan and he'll be there tonight. Please, please win so I can rub it in his face tomorrow.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Looking at all the role players (I dont know what else to call them) stats is so crazy and sad... Iginla, Soda etc.

In my NHL 2004 season with the Avs, I intentionally try NOT to score with any players outside of the core and somehow Soderberg, Comeau, Iggy, Grigorenko, Colborne, Mitchell, etc have still somehow picked up enough points in that season than their real life counter-parts.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Duty calls and I have to watch a movie with the wife so I unfortunately (fortunately?) have to miss this one.

Split better be good. I hate missing games

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Duty calls and I have to watch a movie with the wife so I unfortunately (fortunately?) have to miss this one.

Split better be good. I hate missing games

Have you seen any of M. Night's other movies? (Not that it's a pre-requisite, just curious)

If you at least liked what are considered his "best 3" ("The Sixth Sense", "Unbreakable", "Signs"), then I think you'll like this one.

And let's be real here--you're not missing anything with the Avalanche tonight.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Sadly going to miss this one too because I'll be at work. Glad Martin is getting another shot though, sounds like he deserves it from what you guys were saying.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Have you seen any of M. Night's other movies? (Not that it's a pre-requisite, just curious)

If you at least liked what are considered his "best 3" ("The Sixth Sense", "Unbreakable", "Signs"), then I think you'll like this one.

I wish Varlamovs groin was Unbreakable and Mackinnon had a Sixth Sense. Pretty sure Matt sees the Signs.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I wish Varlamovs groin was Unbreakable and Mackinnon had a Sixth Sense. Pretty sure Matt sees the Signs.

Did it open up his eyes?

(the "Fan Conspiracy Theory" side of my brain thinks he saw something...given his endorsement of a video on Twitter that was about accepting things that are beyond your control...but the rational part of my brain says that's nothing)

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
I understand per a friend (maybe not after this) that the game is on NBCSN for those who want to subject themselves to this and usually are lucky enough not to have to see this trainwreck

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Only really watching to see Martin again. I love watching new goalies and I'm more excited for him than Pickard, to be totally honest.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Haven't seen any of those movies before. It's my wife who is more interested in seeing this movie, I'm just going because I'm a big James McAvoy fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad