GDT: Game 45: Red Wings at canes 7:00 pm et 1/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
If Kane isn't back Sunday time for Dcat-Larkin-Ray again.
may as well, DeBrincat has been invisible out there, it's mind-boggling watching him just skate up and down the ice game after game and do nothing.

that line was clicking early on, so I agree, may as well see what happens.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Imagine being a fan of the Canes. You couldn't watch a complete game all season. You'd be sawing logs by the start of the 2nd. Boring.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Same thing in San Jose, Dallas, and New York.
Really? That's ridiculous. We're not talking about 100 year-old barns here.

It can affect game play like it did last night where Chiarot had to leave for some reason and wouldn't be able to rejoin the bench until a stoppage in play.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
This game was the hockey version of watching Paint Dry!

Also, when the other goalie doesn't look good, SHOOT THE PUCK! Raanta looked not good at all, so lets just keep passing when we have chance and only put up 12 lousy shots.

Reactions: Ulysses31

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Who the hell hasn’t this game?

I would hope Lalonde skates this team into the ground next practice until they collapse because this was even more pathetic than some of the 7+ goal against games we’ve played.

“Get the puck give it away immediately” is not a great game plan apparently
To be bloody honest - I see them doing this even while playing well, or having a lead...Likely a combo of lack of skill and coaching.

Hit the reset button...Put this game behind ya...Gotta be ready at puck drop for TB tomorrow!

Oct 18, 2006
Just finished watching this, kinda wish I hadn’t wasted my time. We competed well but just couldn’t get anything going. I hate to point my fingers at certain players, but Lucas Raymond is so frustrating. I just don’t think he’ll ever be elite. He is an ‘almost’ player. Hard to believe that draft stuffed us so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad