GDT: Game 45: Red Wings at canes 7:00 pm et 1/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Just finished watching this, kinda wish I hadn’t wasted my time. We competed well but just couldn’t get anything going. I hate to point my fingers at certain players, but Lucas Raymond is so frustrating. I just don’t think he’ll ever be elite. He is an ‘almost’ player. Hard to believe that draft stuffed us so much.
I prefer to think of it as a try against a team tactic they need to get better at.

Opponent goes "super-clog"? Then do........... whatever has a chance against that.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Weird game. Kind of nothing happened. Maybe it wa tactical or not. They were very near to steal points.

I still think this was somekind of mentally-off game, because of the Tampa-clash coming and so many demanding games in-a-row.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I prefer to think of it as a try against a team tactic they need to get better at.

Opponent goes "super-clog"? Then do........... whatever has a chance against that.

The Wings could've really used Kane in the lineup to be the offensive poop knife to break thru the Hurricanes super-clog.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
What really impresses me this season is that we are rarely out of the game. It seems every game we have a chance to win late in the game. I can only think of a few games were the score was not close(before pulling goalie).

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
What really impresses me this season is that we are rarely out of the game. It seems every game we have a chance to win late in the game. I can only think of a few games were the score was not close(before pulling goalie).
I don't know, seems like we are also very good at letting teams get back in games too.

Like oh you are up 5-1 to the Flyers? Don't worry, you are still going to have to sweat this out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad