GDT: Game 45| Penguins vs Red Wings|1:00PM EST| Birthday Win(Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Too bad Big Mur couldn't play. He had the best way to finish going into the break. That penalty shot stop and then not letting up a goal. His name being chanted. Thought he could have ran with some confidence. Hopefully the big guy is okay and whatever happened he gets through.

Reactions: KIRK and ncm7772

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Looking at the standings.. second place Columbus is up 6 points on us but has also played 2 more games. We win these next two.. we're right there.

Annoys me that New Jersey has so many games in hand.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Since I’ll be attending, I won’t be posting on the board. I’ll post my thoughts at the intermissions.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Too bad Big Mur couldn't play. He had the best way to finish going into the break. That penalty shot stop and then not letting up a goal. His name being chanted. Thought he could have ran with some confidence. Hopefully the big guy is okay and whatever happened he gets through.
One has to wonder if his sub par performance thus far this year is in any way related to the personal matter he is attending. Hope all is well with him and his family!

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
One has to wonder if his sub par performance thus far this year is in any way related to the personal matter he is attending. Hope all is well with him and his family!

That's the first thing I thought when I heard the news. If the personal matter has been ongoing, it could be what has been affecting him this season.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
My football team lost their 8th game in 9. Maybe the Penguins will cheer me up.

My favorite football team ( the real football and not handegg) has 6 points after 17 games so I'll take the 1 win out of 9 as a start :D

Happy birthday and lets get the 2 points here. Perfect starting time for my time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad