Post-Game Talk: GAME #45 - Canucks 2 vs. Red Wings 1 (SO) - What Did The Sedins Do To NHL Refs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
d4cwF4K.gif

z8W7qZs.gif
K7xQ8hf.gif

FihmDXR.gif
OkXkxWB.gif

PUUJawG.gif
2xS4VBN.gif

z1P6YxE.gif
d6FgvYu.gif

Uo11F8J.gif
fpahFcn.gif

JEgVm0B.gif
hsbKjJi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
He's only played 7 games this season, is 37 years old, and is having some back/leg problems. He might end up playing a couple of games before retiring, but I think his career as an actual NHLer is done.

Ah, ok. At one point he was one of my fav players for Vancouver. I wish his career never went in the direction that it did. With all the negativity. I have good memories from his time in Van.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
just a quick correction that kevin bieksa is also out to lunch

i'm almost more interested to see how the red wings play rather than the canucks...can't believe they're chasing minnesota and columbus rather than the other way around, if they don't come out with playoff intensity after that embarrassing calgary loss then they should just be written off

will be good to see how the canucks rebound as well but the following two games against chicago and anaheim will be the real tests to see where the team stands heading into the playoffs

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
If the Canucks get blown out again, we can legitimately make an excuse. Hopefully their heads aren't in the clouds, if you catch my drift.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Hahahaha munchies edition. Didn't even realize the date until I read that.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Damn this thread makes me wish I could head to the Art Gallery later today but I gotta work for my family. Plus, I'm going to Roosters later tonight so that should make up for it. 2 years and I can't go to the Art Gallery yet...maybe next year, folks.

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Would you dress Joslin over Barker?

I would dress Joslin over Barker for sure. Joslin is a better 3rd pairing defenseman than Barker in my opinion. Plays a more aggressive game whereas Barker seems to be a bit more gentle than Joslin is.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
The problem with the 3rd line is that they get saddles with Barker on defence.

I recall in the last game barker and edler skating backwards as the rush came and barker on the right side pointing at his man for whomever to back check while he skated left to take the third man. He was directing traffic to our back checking forwards to take the guy going for the net but he's got the puck carrier even though edler was right there.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
I think we're going to need a lot of favorable bounces to get a result in this one. A win would be a significant amount of pressure off the remaining games though.

Play, smart, simplified hockey in the defensive zone please Canucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad