Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
FB77BD4A-E8EB-4887-BA4A-B9382ED7A890.jpeg

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Hey - is that country music riff when the penalty is over new?

They been using it since at least last season. I don't remember it before the covid stoppage, but at least last season.

It was middle of first before I made it to my seat. Traffic and detours... ugh! I still made it before my sister, who was coming from near the baseball field. So yeah, busy day in TN. Hope Stadium Series is a little smoother!
I didn't have any traffic coming to the game, but I came at my normal time and the football game was still in the third quarter. I park at the Pinnacle and cars kept going in so I thought it would be ok. But, I went all the way up to the 6th floor and there were no spaces at all, everyone was turning around to go back down. I ended up having to go down to the 2nd lower level before I found one. They should have had people directing everyone to the lower levels!

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
They been using it since at least last season. I don't remember it before the covid stoppage, but at least last season.

I didn't have any traffic coming to the game, but I came at my normal time and the football game was still in the third quarter. I park at the Pinnacle and cars kept going in so I thought it would be ok. But, I went all the way up to the 6th floor and there were no spaces at all, everyone was turning around to go back down. I ended up having to go down to the 2nd lower level before I found one. They should have had people directing everyone to the lower levels!
I should have left at 6 like I said I was going to but I watched to the end of the game instead. Once I got there, everyone was leaving from the Pinnacle garage as I went in so on the positive side, I ended up finding a place to park on the second level. That's only the third time I can remember having that option and one of the other two times was a snowstorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad