Bennett - Jankowski - Hathaway
Lazar - Stajan - Mangiapane

Giordano - Hamilton
Brodie - Hamonic
Kulak - Stone

Smith

-------------------------
The opponent

The Calgary Flames begin a four-game road trip on Tuesday in Minnesota before continuing south and east to play twice in Florida and once in Raleigh, North Carolina before beginning their bye week on Monday.

The Wild is seeking a season sweep of the Flames. Ryan Suter, Jared Spurgeon and Daniel Winnik scored third-period goals as the Wild won 4-2 at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Oct. 21. Mikael Granlund scored the deciding goal in the shootout and Alex Stalock made 16 saves in relief of Devan Dubnyk in a 2-1 victory Dec. 12 at Xcel Energy Center.

Calgary has won three-straight games entering the contest and begins play Tuesday one point behind the Wild in the Western Conference standings with one game in hand.

Johnny Gaudreau leads the Flames with 33 assists and 46 points. Linemate Sean Monahan has a team-leading 19 goals.

Mike Smith has been a workhorse in goal, starting 35 games while posting a 17-13-3 record with a 2.56 goals-against average and a .920 save percentage.

-------------------------​

Don't screw it up.

Reactions: Wish You Were Here

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Is Koivu in, out, or a gametime decision?

3rd line needs to do something positive tonight.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It sounds like he's back in. Winnik and Olofsson are the scratches. I'm kind of guessing at what the lines will be.

That's good. Koivu might be having a down year, but he's a top-6C. Wild don't have a spare one of those lying around.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I want to see you guys make the playoffs, of course not at the expense of my Flames.

Can we just agree to kick out the Blues and Kings and get the Wild and Flames into the postseason?

Vegas being so good is throwing a wrench in the Playoff standings this year.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Well I didn't see any of the Colorado game, so I'm going to pretend it didn't happen.

Let's keep the good mojo going and get another win tonight!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
2 full health games for the team is all we're getting this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad